Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Celeb Sightings and Small Regrets

Awhile back, Sara mentioned up-ing her donation if I can beat Lance Armstrong--and, of course, my only hope (and it's a slim one) is to see him from afar near the start. But, that's ok, because I have my sights set on another celeb--Anthony "Goose" Edwards, of ER and Top Gun fame. I'll be stoked if I can catch a glimpse of him...and NY State gubernatorial candidate Eliot Spitzer, who will also be running :) I'll let you guys know if I get any autographs...
I jogged 4 miles today, and was reminded of the weakness in my training--not enough squats. I did lift early on, but have been pretty lax recently, and it shows. My knees are not in good shape. But, I'm sure that they'll last me through the marathon :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home