Thursday, November 02, 2006

This is it!

Well, I did my last training run last night--just three miles to stretch my legs. My knees are feeling much improved with the light running and stretching, which makes me feel much more calm about the race. So, now I'm just doing some last preparations...loading up Adam's ipod (still haven't gotten around to getting my own), washing my running clothes and packing for my trip. I can't belive the day's almost here, but I'm excited for it. Annie, Ariadne, Caitlin, Erz, my mom, Adam, and possibly my aunt Linda and her family will all be in the city to see the race, and my NYC based friends Travis and Darren both said they'd come out to see. I'm glad to have their support on the day, and to have had everyone's support over the course of my training. I'm looking forward to telling you all about it on Monday!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't wait to see you!!

4:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

naomi--YOU DID IT!!! congrats! btw, I just looked at the map of the marathon route--whoa. seeing it laid out like that really conveys exactly how long it was!! what an accomplishment :)

7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home